It seems like everyone has a blog these days. I can understand why after reading the ones my friends keep. They are a great way to keep a record of your life and be able to share it with friends. What sealed the deal for me creating one was when a friend told me you could convert your blog to a hardcover book for a great price. It sounded like a great idea so I looked into and it is a great deal! It doesn't cost much and the books turn out great. So, I'm starting this blog to write about my family and the things that we do. I hope it goes well. I have never thought of myself as a creative writer so we will see!
Our blog is entitled "The Herron House." This is mostly because I lack creativity to think of something better. So, for the time being that is the best you get. Who knows, maybe a better title will come to me as I doze off to sleep tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the invite and enjoy the world of blogging!
Welcome to blog land! I am excited to hear about your adventures!
glad the herron's joined the party. can't wait to see pics of baby audrey on here now!
I'm so glad you're blogging now! Keep it up- it's so cool to publish the blog into the hard cover books- but blogging is also very theraputic! It's a great way to journal. Enjoy! ;)
Post a Comment